POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE (15 POSTS)
Greenfield real estate Company Limited wishes to recruit for the above mentioned position. Greenfield Real Estate is a full service real estate Company specializing in sales of residential, agricultural, commercial and industrial properties of all sizes all over Kenya.
Job Role: The incumbent will sell the company’s products. You would be responsible for finding and winning new customers, as well as looking after existing customer accounts. The position reports to the Sales Manager.
- At least a diploma in sales and marketing or related field( A degree will be an added advantage)
- Strong written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal mastery.
- Proficiency in computer operations.
- Valid driving license an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Strong performance drives initiative and commitment to results.
- Ability to identify, builds, and maintains strong networks of prospects, members, sources and partners.
- Relevant work experience.
- Integrity and willingness to commit to Greenfield Real Estate Company’s mission and core values at all times.
Key responsibilities are as follows:-
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and a CV via email email@example.com or drop a copy of the application at our offices in View Park Towers 4th floor wing C by 20th Dec, 2018.